Tuesday 26 October 2010

Cable mittens

Today I finished mittens for Ilona. She wanted them for riding a bike. It can be really cold early in the morning, so I made it with wool (Hobby, no 782) bougth in my favourite on-line store. At first, I wasn't convienced to do it in such crazy pink, but Ilona picked this fuchsia yarn, and after making mittens I think they are quite interesting accessory. Let's give autumn some colour!
Od knitting
Close-ups:
Od knitting
Od knitting
Cable pattern was based on THIS but, as usual, I made finger part not as wide as the wrist and palm part. I believe it gives the mittens better fit

1 comment:

Agnieszkasz123 said...

A co tam kolor... ważne że superaśnie wyszły ;) ja też się przymieżam do ich zrobienia tylko czekam na odpowiednie drutki no i trochę zapasów muszę powyrabiać "sweterkowo".
Pozdrawiam Agnieszka.